Secure Your Clusters with Policy as Code
Kubernetes is the industry standard for cloud-native container orchestration, and as such, pod and cluster security has become a critical component of any security strategy and architecture.
See how Open Policy Agent and our policy-as-code approach enable DevOps and platform teams to secure their workloads and clusters, ensure compliance and accelerate Kubernetes deployments across the enterprise.
Transform K8s security with context-based admission control
- Modernize Your Security: Shift security left using a declarative model that works with Kubernetes admission control webhooks
- Validation: Validate policy before enforcement to eliminate human error and accidental breakages
- Observability: Visualize admission control decisions for easy communication
- Easy Policy as Code: Use built-in libraries and clear GUI to implement policy as code
Manage OPA for Kubernetes
- Author OPA policy and analyze impact on admission control
- Mitigate risk and ensure consistency across K8s clusters
- Ensure your clusters are secure and compliant
- Provide transparency across teams
- Jumpstart deployments and ensure compliance with pre-built policy packs
Styra DAS + Kubernetes Hands-On Workshop
See how Styra DAS automatically implements and enforces policy guardrails for your Kubernetes clusters. The lessons learned will help you shift security left using a declarative model that works with Kubernetes admission control.