Enforcing Kubernetes Policies with Styra DAS Free and OPA
Implement and enforce policy guardrails for your Kubernetes clusters with Styra DAS. Learn how to utilize predefined Kubernetes admission control rules to prevent users from creating conflicting inbound entry point ingresses for a system.
In this workshop, we’ll walk you through the Styra DAS Kubernetes Quickstart Tutorial so you can:
- Use Open Policy Agent (OPA) to integrate with Kubernetes admission control
- Use the Styra control plane for policy authoring, validation, and distribution
- See how OPA decides whether to allow or deny operations by evaluating your policies for Kubernetes resources each time the Kubernetes API is called
- Validate policy before enforcement to eliminate human error and accidental breakages
Book your seat!
- Kubernetes 1.9 (or newer) installed. In case, if you did not install Kubernetes, then you can download minikube (version v0.28+) with Kubernetes 1.10 to run the tutorial locally.
MAY 23RD | 10:00 A.M. BST